coolguyrko

Reaction score
Long time no see FM Base. Haven't been on here since FM12 so apologies if this is the wrong place. I couldnt find the specific should I sell thread.
So here's the situation. Sitting pretty at 7th at Christmas with West Brom. Signings of Adrian Ramos & Duelund have been revelations and have been banging them in along with Rondon. Berahino has been great too but has been very unhappy with the club. Madrid have come knocking with the following offer
View attachment 144808

Logically I should accept but I was hoping for a bit more. There are some decent talents out there to back up Rondon who is more than capable of starting.

Any ideas on how I should reinvest if you think I should sell him.
Team looks like this currently.
View attachment 144807

Thank you in advance. Good to be back

I signed in my palace save and he was a goal machine but quickly got upset and went to man city for big money.quality player though

I signed in my palace save and he was a goal machine but quickly got upset and went to man city for big money.quality player though
Yep. I accepted in the end. Signed Brandt as he was transfer listed. Was hoping to land maybe Tore or Teodorczyk as well but need to push a few more sales through. Brandt ended up costing me £18m

Sell Berahino.

Purchase Barbosa or Embolo.

Profit!!

If one of those won't come over also take a look at Pione Sisto or Zivkovic as cheap replacements with high upside.

I'd also look to invest in the midfield. Ajer, Weigl, or Lucas Romero would help improve your quality.

On FM there are always better players generally that you can sign, and it's easy to sell players for big profits so yeah I'd sell players like that

I also would sell Berahino, and purchase Embolo which is a great talent.

For the midfield, Lucas Romero surely would be a good investment. :)