• Thread starter Thread starter tom1992
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

tom1992

Reaction score
I think its a good price but i dont have a good back up so is their a LB i could by using the 21M for a fraction of the price who is just as good or better

Clichy is worth much more than that! To replace him with a LB just as good as he will cost you alot! I always play with Arsenal and I would never sell Clichy. But that is me. If you reallly want to sell him, use the money to buy Sebastian Pocognoli from AZ Alkmaar. He'll cost you 7.5mil pounds (if you you are at the start of the game), but you'll have to jump as MU always buy him in my games.

keep him for that much! no less than 30mil....if you do sell, take a look at Domenico Crescito at Juventus or even Marcelo at Real Madrid (blinding att/fb), they're about the same level and develop quickly, also very consistent. I am monitoring Joe Mattock aswell, as he has come up trumps in previous games and has good stats, plus he's English...it all helps... ;)

I sold Clichy in my 3rd year because Man City offered 33M for him, i used 21M out of that to get Domenico Criscito from Genoa, who i think is better than Clichy

I sold Clichy in my 3rd year because Man City offered 33M for him, i used 21M out of that to get Domenico Criscito from Genoa, who i think is better than Clichy
Well Criscito's defending stats are a bit better, but Clichy is faster and more technically gifted. It all depends how you like your fullbacks to play. I like my fullbacks to attack and run up and down the pitch, but if you like your fullbacks to be solid defenders then Criscito is your man. It is all got to do with the tactics that you choose

When i played Arsenal i didn't sell Clichy at all even tho there were offers ard 30m. Gibbs will be a good backup if Clichy is injured. For Traore, i didn't really trust him much. LoL.

I might be a little late.
Clichy is class! BUT! and this is a big but, i managed barca and i wanted clichy in all of my games playing with Dani Alves, but unless i get him in the first season he is always worth over 40 Million. That's why i got Criscito and even though he is more defensive minded he scores a couple of goals every season and also over 10 assits a season. So if you want a guy who is class in defence and also helps the offence Criscito is your guy.

Never tried Clichy But I'm currently looking for a LB (Man City) and I can tell you that a bunch of good players won't be sold for that Amount (Bale, Baine, Vargas, ... offers of 25M was not enough).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back