Should I sell Ozil?

• Thread starter Thread starter B3rtman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4K

B3rtman

Reaction score
I'm about to start my 3rd season save with arsenal when Barcelona make a bid for Ozi. So should I cash in for him now? Does his stats decrease? has any1 got a screenshot of him when he is 30? I purchased Isco last season so should I just, bite the bullet and go with Isco?

How much they offering? I'd seriously consider as he is no where near aggressive enough for the way I like my players to play.

I'm about to start my 3rd season save with arsenal when Barcelona make a bid for Ozi. So should I cash in for him now? Does his stats decrease? has any1 got a screenshot of him when he is 30? I purchased Isco last season so should I just, bite the bullet and go with Isco?

After 5 seasons... Just come back after 5 weeks injured
View attachment 298868

Isco.. imo is better and I've got him for £33m after two years. His natural fitness is a little low at 9 but it goes up to 10 in most cases.

He won't be playing three/two games a week but one game a week... absolute beast.

He is hardly awful, he has some absolute world class attributes what are you talking about?
In my opinion which everyone has, he doesnt play to his attributes, always average, plus when you put his injury list into it hes not really worth the wages so cash in on him? especially if he has Isco, thats what i am talking about.

Sell Ozil, keep Isco. Isco is one of the best if he gets the match time! Trust me on that!

Back