Should I Sell Pirlo???

Reaction score
i have started a game with AC Milan and have no money left. i need players and Real Madrid have put in a £18.25mill bid for Pirlo. he is also unhappy and wont sign a new contract. should i sell him to get other players???

yh sell him and bring in someone like banega or veloso

Real Madrid just got a bid accepted by the chairman. i have got Ignacio Camacho on loan with a view 2 buy. i will get a Defender and a DM. i am close to signing rafinha

there right get veloso or camacho or javi martinez

My first game was with Milan, I sold Pirlo to Real for 30M and bought Velose for 11M.. (:
Sold Seedorf and bought Matias Fernandez from Villareal..

Just bought Veloso and got Camacho on loan. i am trying to sign Rafinha(RB) from shalke and either Fazio/Sakho

cant sign any of the players above Rafinha/Fazio/Sakho coz they all are worth 10million. i only have 5. shall i sign Angel Di Maria, is he worth it???

matias fernandez should only cost you you about £5-7m

Does anyone know a good AMR???

i am using willsters 442 diamond formation and need a AMR. i am selling Clarence Seedorf to Sevilla for 7.5 mill. i need someone to replace him has anyone got any ideas on who to sign???

i cant afford Matias Fernandez i only have 7mill and i villareal have rejected bids of up to 10mill

Sold Bonera or Digao.. Try to loan Alexandre SOng from Arsenal

i have sold Bonera for 5mill. i haven't sold Diago coz he is on loan. i have also sold Seedorf for 7.5mill

Back