Should I sell Zuculini for £12m?

• Thread starter Thread starter Raffazza
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2K

Raffazza

Reaction score
Hi there,

Bought him as a future prospect, not playing him much at the moment.
He is worth about £4.2m and Juventus bid for him. I asked for £12m to get them to go away, now they have bid that.

I dont need the money really, basically wondering if he is worth keeping or if that is a good price?

Cheers

what season are you in and who are your other CM/DMs?

Hang Onto Him He Is Great When He Peaks, Make Sure You Hold Onto Him By Any Means.

what season are you in and who are your other CM/DMs?

Hiya,

Second season with Hoffenheim. Got Vanden Borre, and Kancar as other main DMs (sorry spelling probably all wrong, on another pc right now).

on CM side mainly using Renato augusto atm, with Salihovic as cover...

Hang Onto Him He Is Great When He Peaks, Make Sure You Hold Onto Him By Any Means.

What he said :P only sell him for a very gd offer

Kacar is also very gd ..but still dnt sell Zuclinni for 12mil :P

ask for more and if they withdraw then you've still got a really good player

If you do sell him put a buy back price in the offer then you can get him back when he really peaks for a lot less than you would have to pay.

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sell him and buy camacho!!!!!!!!!!!!

I managed to sell him to Real Madrid for 20M ... I'd take the money

keep him

Valued 20m on mine. One of the best DM, CM in game.

Cheers guys,

Have decided to keep him and loan him out for the second half of the season. (I dont really have any transfer targets in mind so no need for the money, and interested to see how good he gets)

thanks!
:)

and fyi here are is stats

zuc.jpg

wow... glad i am keeping him.

Decided to loan him out to juventus for the second half of the season for 2.5m instead....

thanks mate

hi there,

bought him as a future prospect, not playing him much at the moment.
He is worth about £4.2m and juventus bid for him. I asked for £12m to get them to go away, now they have bid that.

I dont need the money really, basically wondering if he is worth keeping or if that is a good price?

Cheers
yeah

Back