should i sign Artem Milevskyi?

• Thread starter Thread starter Birchy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3K

Birchy

Reaction score
yakubu is injured for the rest of the season and i need a good striker , and i have stumbled upon Artem Milevskyi , is he any good?

Yeh he is a legend and he playes better by him self upfront

Exactly same thing that has happened to you,happened to me a everton, yakubu broke his leg, bought milevskyi for 7m and scored 32 goals in 29 games

yep, he is legendary. I haven't been playing him as a lone striker though. I've got him paired up with Javier Saviola which is a very productive partnership :)

He is a very, very good Targetman / Holding Forward. He is extremely big and strong, and can finish well too.

You can usually get him for around 7-8million, which is a real bargain in my opinion for someone of his quality.

I've used him up top with Cardozo,two big powerfull lumps,with Paloschi & Laurito as back ups.

how do you get the best out of him because i had him upfront for napoli and he wasn't producing and i know hes good because ive heard lots about him

Have you tried using one of the big guys with a pacier one alongside him?

I always prefer that when I have two men forward, rather than two of the same type.

I got the City in the first season in 17 games and had 14 goals marked, 7 assist and 4 man of the match.Would 12 million on it.

Back