Should I sign Di Natale for Liverpool, First Season. Also Who to buy.

• Thread starter Thread starter mikes2k9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

mikes2k9

Reaction score
Basically, I've had a bid accepted of 3m for Di Natale.

He'll be a great investment for 2 years, atleast and will surely get goals which Liverpool need.

Now with the squad Liverpool have it's a great squad but all the need is another two RWs, and one more LW as I plan on loaning out Sterling.

I have about 6.5m left in budget after selling Downing and Doni. Who are the best youngsters to sign?

I've already signed Wellington Nem.

Hoping that someone comes in and offers me 20m for Johnson tbh, as I'll prolly use Kelly over him and have Flannagan as backup.

Also, what keepers do you think i'd be able to sign for about 15m, if I we're to sell Reina as I really don't like him.

My Starting 11would look as follows:

• Suarez - Di Natale
  • Assiadi - Wellington Nem
  • Gerrard - Allen
  • Enrique - Agger - Skrtel - Kelly
  • Reina.

I'd try and buy players who won't take ages to settle. I'd leave Dzagoev alone as he'll ask for big wages and do nothing.

Adryan for £875k is a shout.

I would Have a Huge clear out like i have at Manchester United and build from scratch, I would get Di Natale as i rate him, plus a steal at that price. I would leave big earners alone and dzagoev is waste in my opnion.

I would get Demba Ba that will free suarez up to do what he does best and create for demba ba. I wuld also play baldini(spelling) aot as his finish is 17 so he shld bag a lot of goals.

Try and get a young cb as if agger or skrtel gets injured then you wnt have much cover try this fella - Rainkan007 found him and i think he would do well in any prem team.Hope that helps.

I play a little different to you, a 4-2-3-1, and kept Downing. I play Assaidi on the right (he is a natural right footer) and I picked up Royston Drenthe on a free and relatively low wages. If you are playing with two strikers, you will need to purchase someone, and Di Natale is quality for that price. Pacheco also covers decently. Considering I had no success selling Joe Cole, I use him as my backup RW.

I got Dzagoev, and he seems to be playing well. 5 goals and 5 assists in 10 games. Also only on 25k pw

I'd try and buy players who won't take ages to settle. I'd leave Dzagoev alone as he'll ask for big wages and do nothing.

Adryan for £875k is a shout.

Dzagoev only asks for 30ish k p/w which is hardly big wages and he's done amazingly well for me.

I've signed Callejon from Real Madrid for about 6.5 million. Picks up a few niggling injuries but his goals and assist return is good. Also signed Hiljemark, Diskerud and Pohjanpahlo for next to nothing as they're all really good prospects.

I've signed Callejon from Real Madrid for about 6.5 million. Picks up a few niggling injuries but his goals and assist return is good. Also signed Hiljemark, Diskerud and Pohjanpahlo for next to nothing as they're all really good prospects.

Habe you got any screen shot of these players?

Cant get them to post at the minute mate. Will keep trying though. Hiljemark is 20 with 4.5 star potential and Pohjanpahlo is 17 with the same. Heard about them on another website. I know Raikan007 has posted a SS of Hiljemark somewhere else on here but I haven't seen anyone talking about Pohjanpahlo which I think is a bit odd!

Basically, I've had a bid accepted of 3m for Di Natale.

He'll be a great investment for 2 years, atleast and will surely get goals which Liverpool need.

Now with the squad Liverpool have it's a great squad but all the need is another two RWs, and one more LW as I plan on loaning out Sterling.

I have about 6.5m left in budget after selling Downing and Doni. Who are the best youngsters to sign?

I've already signed Wellington Nem.

Hoping that someone comes in and offers me 20m for Johnson tbh, as I'll prolly use Kelly over him and have Flannagan as backup.

Also, what keepers do you think i'd be able to sign for about 15m, if I we're to sell Reina as I really don't like him.

My Starting 11would look as follows:

• Suarez - Di Natale
  • Assiadi - Wellington Nem
  • Gerrard - Allen
  • Enrique - Agger - Skrtel - Kelly
  • Reina.

In short, no. He's too old and you should spend that time blooding a regen.

Back