Should I sign?

• Thread starter Thread starter fillya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

fillya

Reaction score
Ok now Im in my 2010 season and I found my first decent regen who could start straight away but the problem is that on my coach reports says that is is a very inconsistent performer should I sign him or waith for him to get even better but by that time his price may up

so deal? or no deal?

Personally, I would sign him and then hope he gets better. At the very least, his value should go up a bit and if he doesn't perform you could sell him, hopefully for a profit. His consistency levels should improve as he gets older

Personally, I would sign him and then hope he gets better. At the very least, his value should go up a bit and if he doesn't perform you could sell him, hopefully for a profit. His consistency levels should improve as he gets older

Got it turns out I have to pay more than what it says on the scout reports..hopefully he turns out good cause my defence is having a lil crisis btw does Beevers turns as good as people say he does?

I'm not sure that the player will be ready for first team football yet judging by his recent match ratings, so if you are having a defensive crisis I would look at getting a more experienced player in until your regen starts to improve.

As for Beevers, it depends on each game, which club he is at etc. He isn't too bad on my game: 22 worth £6M but playing for West Brom. His stats are quite good but his match stats aren't very good. There's certainly better defenders out there.

I'm not sure that the player will be ready for first team football yet judging by his recent match ratings, so if you are having a defensive crisis I would look at getting a more experienced player in until your regen starts to improve.

As for Beevers, it depends on each game, which club he is at etc. He isn't too bad on my game: 22 worth £6M but playing for West Brom. His stats are quite good but his match stats aren't very good. There's certainly better defenders out there.

Well the crisis is not that bad its just that I need backup's for my defenders and i keep rotating them as my fixtures are all piled up..

Fillya what skin is that mate ??????

Its Klasa braa.. :)
http://sortitoutsi.net/2009/graphics...ads/1029/Klasa

Last edited:

beevers has a pace of 10. which is practically why i wont even consider him. imo, centre backs whose pace are below 14 don't catch my eye, unless they improve.

Back