Should I Stay or Should I Go

Beanmachine

Reaction score
Right i have a little dilemma Im manager of Everton 2nd Season i won the F.A Cup, Finalist in Carling Cup and 8th in league, Just now Alex Ferguson retired and i declared intrest in the Man Utd job not thinking that they would offer it too me but they did.

The only reason i want too leave is due to lack of funds heres my squad.

Stay. Or you could create antoher save and accept the job whilst have that save with Everton..

Toughy, two great challenges, either you have to live up to the tremendous standard Sir. Alex leaves or do something great with the money you have. I would go with what Lord25 did, it's just that hard.

Stay! I love everton saves, always a great challenge, and it feels much better when you win something.

I dunno, not a bad squad you built there. Saying that, I left Everton on my save for Leverkusen, and now I'm bossing Real Madrid :) Just do what you want to :)

I faced a similar dilema. Spent 2 seasons at Napoli, winning the Champions League, and Serie A twice. In the Summer, Fergie & Dalglish retired, but the important one was Mancini got sacked! I got offered the City job, but with the squad i had built up at Napoli i was reluctant to leave. So i created two saves in the end.

Back