Should I stay or should I go??

• Thread starter Thread starter Calz88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

Calz88

Reaction score
I'm currently in the prem with aldershot town after getting promoted from league 2 in 6 seasons I currently have a young but fairly talented squad, I have just been offered the Bayer Leverkusen job who have a considerably bigger budget and considerably better facilities what would you guys do?

The problem is I do that every year I have another save ( before the jan update) where I have already won the cl numerous times.

Don't take it, as England manager i was offered every good international job possible which i turned down for about 18 years, almost turned turn the likes of Bayern Munich, Newcastle etc at club level. Stick with your main club/

Take the job, no point sticking with Aldershot if you've done the biz with them before.

It's a real tough one for me never ever managed another team let alone a team from another country, so would be a different challenge,But that said I have produced a local born world class player through my youth system which iv never done before and he's been with me since league 1 and on the verge of an England call up

Stay. Nurture your young players a couple more seasons and you'll get much bigger teams than Leverkusen come knocking on your door

Finished 6th in prem offered the arsenal job (who finished 3rd) they have a fairly old squad but think I could make a fair bit if money if I sell all the deadwood, but seriously thinking of taking the job as all facilities are top notch what do u guys think stay at aldershot or go arsenal??

Stay at arsenal. You've built that team yourself and sound like you've done a good job. Someone else has built the arsenal team, do you really want sloppy seconds?

One of the main concerns as a parent is to keep your son or daughter safe from the dangers of this world. Unfortunately, we cannot be with our kids around the clock. We teach our children important things such as not talking to strangers and to look both ways before crossing the street. We can only hope they continue to practice these lessons even when we are not around to protect them. However, in the 21st century a new danger has arisen that makes protecting our kids much more difficult.

Thanks for that:S

One of the main concerns as a parent is to keep your son or daughter safe from the dangers of this world. Unfortunately, we cannot be with our kids around the clock. We teach our children important things such as not talking to strangers and to look both ways before crossing the street. We can only hope they continue to practice these lessons even when we are not around to protect them. However, in the 21st century a new danger has arisen that makes protecting our kids much more difficult.

Who's this guy?

Wrong forum. Someone get this ***** deleted

Back