Should I train Blackman as left mid?

DarloGeorge96

Reaction score
Any1 know him? The lad from Celtic. He's signing for me come the end of the season. Looking at his stats he would make a very good left mid but already got Howells and a 15 year old youth kid who is a very good back up so dont really need another left mid. I'm releasing a few defenders at the end of the season as well so I will only have Ronnie Henry R/C, Greg Taylor L/R/C, Joe Tait C, Kovacs C, and Howells who is just as good at left back or left mid.

Don't know how to put any screenshots on here so if you dont know him just search him

If you've already got ML backup, why sign the lad in the first place?

You should only have one dedicated backup for each of your starters, any more and your reserves wont develop as fast as they could.

My mate does it all the time on this. He'll buy 7-8 regens every summer and complain when they don't kick-on. They never get games, he's blooding about 3-4 players per position, per season.

Only buy when you need to. Buying and selling for the sake of it is the sign of a bad manager.

If you've already got ML backup, why sign the lad in the first place?

You should only have one dedicated backup for each of your starters, any more and your reserves wont develop as fast as they could.

My mate does it all the time on this. He'll buy 7-8 regens every summer and complain when they don't kick-on. They never get games, he's blooding about 3-4 players per position, per season.

Only buy when you need to. Buying and selling for the sake of it is the sign of a bad manager.

Brought him before I got the 15 year old re-gen

Back