should we make a "saved games" download section ?

crusho79

Reaction score
should we make a "saved games" download section ?
i think it should be fun , we have tactics section , and everything else , why not a saved games section ??? let`s say i played with Newcastle for 4 years , i just take my saved game and upload it on the site , you say what tactics you`ve used and all that , and maybe someone wants to play that saved game from there .... in my opinion this could work ... What do you Think ??

Last edited:
You would have to PM Sean first and run the idea through with him.

yh it would be a good idea............................

Yea sounds like a good idea. For example I've a 2027 Premier League game that would be a good challenge for other people because 99% of the players are regens so you would need to scour the football world to find good players

i would love to play that save , you see ??? haven`t got that far , only 2018

I'm not going to add a download section or a specific forum for them. But if someone wants to create a dedicated thread for saved games (I'm sure there already is one) then feel free.

Good idea but not really worth a whole section, do it like the future saves etc like ianc did, make a thread for it for FM 2010 unless there already is one.

i don't really think it is a good idea. it would be empty most of the time i think