SHOUTS

• Thread starter Thread starter Arzz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 981

Arzz

Reaction score
looking for a very good shouts for both home and away matches... anyone can help?

looking for a very good shouts for both home and away matches... anyone can help?
Shouts are something used as a reaction to what one sees one the pitch. Perhaps you could present us with a scenario where you struggle and then we can give advice what actions you should take to exploit an opposition weaknesses, hinder the opposition to do their thing etc.

Example: I have lots of possession but can't seem to break down these defensive and compact opponents. Here is some screens of how my tactic is set up...

If you have tweaked any " sliders" , remember that shouts might not work as intended or have any effect at all.

Cheers

Last edited:
thing is that i play 4-1-2-2-1 formation and ive been using shouts such as
go forward
pass into space
play out of defense
run from defense
exploit the flanks
look for overlap
play wider

Without shouts i wasnt doing well but while using these shouts i did well BUT not against big teams. What can i modify to be able to beat the big ones?

Well, why not try the opposite Of what many Of those do.

Retain possession, pass to feet, play more narrow

thing is that i play 4-1-2-2-1 formation and ive been using shouts such as
go forward
pass into space
play out of defense
run from defense
exploit the flanks
look for overlap
play wider

Without shouts i wasnt doing well but while using these shouts i did well BUT not against big teams. What can i modify to be able to beat the big ones?

You say you are not doing great against big teams - I therefore assume you are a smaller side - a lot of your shouts relates to playing the ball on the ground and delievering that through ball now and again - Maybe the problem is that you are loosing the ball because the big team's superiority in the tackling department. If that is the case and if I were playing with a smaller side against a big team, I would focus more on direct counter attacking and employ a more defensive formation. Hence, I would try shouts like pump ball into box (instructs your players to launch high, long-range passes into the opposition's penalty area) but that require that your main lone striker is strong and tall or is very quick. maybe combine that with stay on feet and retain possession so you keep the ball while you draw your opponents to you and then hit them on the counter with a long range pass.

I hope it helps :)

But you really need to watch a game in full to see where things are going wrong :)

thnx for the information both betterhalf and mama99ai... i tried n tried n tried n finally its working like at home i play get ball forward and pass into space and away games i play retain possession and pass to feet n its working fine at the moment. Hope it goes on :)

i will add play more narrow too and let u knw :)

Back