shouts

• Thread starter Thread starter zaid 92
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2K

zaid 92

Reaction score
hey there guys

im in my third season at united and im doing pretty well. im using my own tactics and doing my things my way and theyr pretty much working.however as a manager and especially a united manager i want to make my tactics alot more solid and be even more successful. i have bought in alot of players and i believe that shouts will help.

however i dont quite understand what shouts do,how and when to implement them and what not.i use a fluid control 4-2-4 and a balanced 4-5-1 counter away from home.any help would be welcomed.

hi mate :) well really it depends on the style of football ur looking to play, the type players youve got and your tactic.

you know the thing in the match engine that i think says touchline instructions with stuff like pass to feet, shoot on sight, get stuck in etc. well basically the shouts section on the tactics screen means that you dont have to create each of those intructions for every game. instead you can create a custom shout for any given scenario, select the instructions u want- name the custom shout and save it- you can do as many custom shouts as you like. then, during a game, you can click on touchline instructions on the top-left of the screen and select the custom shout you want.

hope this helps and good luck with ur season :)

btw also this is my new story which im trying to publicise http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...manchester-city-world-domination-project.html

cheers

so for example if in my counter tactic for example my wingers were really strong id use shouts like pass to flanks,hassle opponents,get ball forward

Back