Show loads/saves when adding tactic ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

idiotspil 2

Reaction score
Ha ha .. someting i wrong with some blogs .. its easy to see ! just look at the score lines on some threads an u will see a pathern that this has been made possible with alot of loads and saves haha

Ha ha .. someting i wrong with some blogs .. its easy to see ! just look at the score lines on some threads an u will see a pathern that this has been made possible with alot of loads and saves haha

I have no idea what you are on about.

I have no idea what you are on about.
I think he is saying that some/all (?) the tactics posted here should have a screenshot of how many times the game was saved, because he thinks that some people save and load to manipulate the results.

And i have to tell you "idiotspil" that i personally save a lot, almost every 2 matches, i have that obsession since in last FM i had a big problem with crash dumps, but you should rethink what you are saying, because if someone do that kind of stuff it will be obvious that the tactic doesn't work when someone test it, and i really don't see the point in doing such stupidity.

Aha, thats probably what idiot meant.

Thread closed as things can only turn nasty and messy from here, as it always does in threads concerning " shaves and loads".

On Topic: I think that regardless of rules, we will always have some people " cheating" but to actually demand and misstrust people is a step in the wrong direction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back