Show off your Photography

• Thread starter Thread starter Stann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 4K

Stann

please stay StevieP! <3
Reaction score
Being interested in Photography and thinking about going into a degree in it, I decided to make this thread to see any other art/photography lovers, and would love to see some works you guys are proud of.

Here is one of mine captured off the coast of Gibraltar when on holiday last year!

Last edited:
nice picture!

this picture was taken when i toured around Australia, it's not edited or anything.

Lovely dude! I'm assuming you're not pro? even though that photo could easily be!

This was taken by an idol of mine, and I still to this day am yet to see a better piece of photography.

Lovely dude! I'm assuming you're not pro? even though that photo could easily be!

nah, i'm not a photographer or artitst.. just a quick snap with my digital camera.. although, i might try and play around with it, see if i can tart it up a little bit :)

Took thes up by my gran's carvan site, with my cousin.
You are a natural, I was going to pick one out to comment on but they are all beautiful, love the windy road on the second one and the colours on the first are great!

You are a natural, I was going to pick one out to comment on but they are all beautiful, love the windy road on the second one and the colours on the first are great!

Theyre not all mines ;) My cousin does photography :P

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Ireland tis great for photography :D

Yeah I have a couple somewhere from my trips to Cork.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

See the one I put in the OP of the lampost, that is more of a sort of artistic photograph, and can take an age to find, but my favourite type of photo is the scenic without doubt.

You have to remember that i'm 15, and can't really go to these amazing landscapes for great pictures, and have a crappy camera. Here are a few of my dogs and a few other things:

You have to remember that i'm 15, and can't really go to these amazing landscapes for great pictures, and have a crappy camera. Here are a few of my dogs and a few other things:

They're very good considering mate!

Spamming my own page but I ******* love your dog absolutely gorgeous. Always wanted a Husky but have to settle for my gorgeous Lab!

Last edited by a moderator:
They're very good considering mate!

Spamming my own page but I ******* love your dog absolutely gorgeous. Always wanted a Husky but have to settle for my gorgeous Lab!

I've got a few more, just taken with mates that look suprisingly good.

I have two huskies, they're a handful. :P

I found one more..

I call this, a typical England fan during a tournament.

Taken in McDonalds, after the Germany game.

my photography is on my flickr page. im actually a paid photographer. just check out the flickr link on the top right button of this post. cheers

cool dude who do you work for? reckon you could get me an internship?

Just some randoms, not great lol

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is the only one I have on my PC at the moment

Back