SICARIO - Kill the ME ( No more goals from crossing conceded )

Hi SageLaiho,
just one question, I've never used manual marking recently.
Shall I set it every time before playing a match or I can crate 3 different versions of the tactic and just use the right one according to my opponent tactic?

I usually just check the man markings before the match right after I do my pep talk to make sure they are set correctly. So I'd just adjust them then based on your match up.

Don't understand when we need this version 433 Sicario Away v5.fmf?

It's just another approach to the same conceptual idea.. Sage went down one road I went down another. Mine is geared towards faster transitions and sitting deep and hitting on the counter.. his is more geared towards camping higher up the pitch. I like his version too.

Last edited:
Hi SageLaiho,
just one question, I've never used manual marking recently.
Shall I set it every time before playing a match or I can crate 3 different versions of the tactic and just use the right one according to my opponent tactic?

Hi radetzky,
Yes, you may load up the 3 tactic file and apply the appropriate tactic file according to the opponent you face. All 3 tac file has specific marking instruction applied. Only thing you need to check before you start the match is to ensure, if those markers of yours are marking the right opponent players.. the only eye you need to keep on all 3 tactic is your midfield as it is the only place which differentiate in each tactic.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!