Sick people out there

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 2K
its because the kids are draged up these days not brought up thay have sick little twisted minds hope it comes to them one day

I saw a Facebook group called ''If 1,000,000 people join this I will give back Madeleine McCann'' Now that is seriously ****** up.

I saw a Facebook group called ''If 1,000,000 people join this I will give back Madeleine McCann'' Now that is seriously ****** up.
thats the one im on about, seriously do they have that bad of a life to spend time making that?

Sick, what kind of a person would do that. Oh yeah, someone like Gary Glitter....

The world is getting worse and worse by the minute :(

You are feeding them by creating this thread. They want you to talk about them. Just leave them.

Yeah Frankie like they are members of this site

Well, i admit the title is funny. sick but funny. As for maddie, im portuguese, and i am sick and tired of that story, she wasnt the only child kidnapped in portugal. yet, it was the one with more influence in the media, all the other kidnapped portuguese kids were like vanished, no one says a word anymore, because Maddie disappeared. I am really sorry for the girl its a sad story, all my condolences, but we already had enough

You are feeding them by creating this thread. They want you to talk about them. Just leave them.
yeah that was a strange comment, these kids deserved to get beaten up by millwall supporters

No you've misunderstood me. These sick bastards want attention and want people to talk about them by being sick and controversial. The reason they keep doing it is because they crave the reaction. And want all the attention, but deep down, they are truely messed up

oh my bad didnt realize what you meant, to be honest i dont react on facebook

All memebers of the fm-base community should track down where they live, tie them to a chair and force them to watch a film with Nick Cage in it. There is no worse punishment.

I agree with frankie i bet half of you have been goin on that facebook page now were on about it

Don't worry, I can't really get my point across :S

i viewed it and i just thought how bratty those kids must be,

To be fair I think the Madeline story has been blown out of proportion. 1000s of kids are kidnapped worldwide every day but it isn't reported. Sadly I think she is dead and there is nothing left for us to do. I think the people who made the group aren't evil but have a sick sense of humour. By torturing them we wouldn't be as bad as them, we would be worse. I think Frankie is right and we should just ignore it. I think the handling of the case was diabolical. In portugal before British detectives turned up portugeuse police had cleaned evidence to make it presentable. The Fuckwit Portugeuese police couldn't catch swine fu on a Pig farm!

People can write what they want, when they want on the internet. Thats why stupid people shouldnt be allowed on it :) because they make groups up like that, thinking there funny, when in reality, they really arent.

I feel sick when ever I see a group on facebook in support of the BNP, but thats my personal opinion.

The best thing to do is just click on report post. If everyone does that they soon get kicked off on facebook.

Back