Sidwell agrees switch to Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 894

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea confirm midfielder Steve Sidwell has agreed to join the club on a free transfer.

More...

Nah bit part player. there is no way he will get infront of Mak,Mikel,Essien,Lampard they also have that Diahra?

what a pointless move, all about the bunce for him! he's gonna be **** now.

he might play a game or two in January when the African Nations cup is on. Or maybe in the Carling Cup at home to Hartlepool or something. Stupid move.

Ah well, it's a nice lining in his wallet.

He was linked with celtic couple of months ago and all the people were questioning if he was good enough for Celtic, i was like pht he 0wnz...anyway hes went to Chelsea which proves me right :) , although he'll never get a game

I suppose he thinks he will get a chance at getting into the England side now that he is at Chelsea. He is also fairly young so I'm sure he will get a chance for Chelsea, or move on to another club in a season or 2 anyway :D

Well the African nations is coming up. Great signing if you ask me, can fill in when we loose Mikel Essien and ofcourse Geremi. Great piece of business. Wont get much of a look in after this season though.

Money Money Money is all he can of been thinking, stupid move for him. Gd business by Chelsea, a relatively gd bench player 4 them who can fill in during African Nations Cup, for nothing

He will play in the league cup aswell oh and against teams like Fulham at home every so often :rolleyes:

wont that be good :rolleyes: he's only gone there for one thing and one thing only, MONEY.

i think he`s only gone there cos of the money they can offer players as he knew before he signed he wont get many games

Back