sighning players for stoke

• Thread starter Thread starter daniel_kg
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1K

daniel_kg

BuzzKill
Reaction score
Ok so i thought i would give myself a bit of a challenge and start with stoke but i found out trying to get quality players in was harder than i thought.
i brought in matias vouso on loan (previously of mcfc) and he turned out to be a really good signing for me scoring in every other game.
Another striker i brought in was freddy montero a 21 year old columbian striker, not really made an impact yet but definatley one for the future.

Ok so i thought i would give myself a bit of a challenge and start with stoke but i found out trying to get quality players in was harder than i thought.
i brought in matias vouso on loan (previously of mcfc) and he turned out to be a really good signing for me scoring in every other game.
Another striker i brought in was freddy montero a 21 year old columbian striker, not really made an impact yet but definatley one for the future.

yep after you survived relegation some quality players will start wanting to come to you.

matias vouso was class on fm 08 used to sign him for palace no matter what good signing you got there;)

but you have spelt it wrong its matias vuoso lol

Back