• Thread starter Thread starter MrGee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 845
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGee

Reaction score
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CTOMBAN%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" name="PlaceType"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" name="PlaceName"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" name="place"></o:smarttagtype><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Comic Sans MS"; panose-1:3 15 7 2 3 3 2 2 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:script; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:647 0 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:20.0pt; font-family:"Comic Sans MS"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} span.fn {mso-style-name:fn;} @page Section1 {size:595.3pt 841.9pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Alright guys I’m new to this forum and fairly new to football manager, I’m currently <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placename w:st="on">Man</st1:placename> <st1:placetype w:st="on">City</st1:placetype></st1:place> we are 5<sup>th</sup> in the league and competing with the big teams. My problem is I need a world class striker as Jo is not consistent enough and Robinho I cant get any form out of him and I don’t think he will ever be happy at City, so I’m trying to get Torres Liverpool accept my bid but Torres won’t accept my offer the max I can offer him is 130,000 a week can I increase this number? Is it stupid paying him more than that figure and what is the best way to go about getting him.

There is a way of increasing your wage budget, but whether the board will allow you to do it or not, I do not know. When you're offering the wages there should be a button below all the facts about the offer, saying 'Adjust Budget'. This will take you to the 'Board Room' screen. In the bottom-left corner, click the 'Adjust Budget' button, and from there you have the option to adjust either budget.

Despite this, I do not think that Torres will sign for you. If, however, you finish the season above Liverpool, possibly without them reaching European football, he will sign for you. Have a look at someone like Hulk from Porto, or Oscar Cardozo. They are two very good strikers, who should get you a few goals.

or you should buy arshavin i was in the second season and he scored 20 goals and 15 assists

dont sell robinho jus give him these instructions to the max attcking, free role, run with ball and get someone like cardozo for him to feed off and get him to hold up the ball

If i see one more Man City thread im gunna slit my wrists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back