Signing players from Asia, boost to finances?

allyc31

Reaction score
Hi everybody, Just a quick one; does anyone know if signing a player from say, South Korea, boost your clubs bank balance? Or does signing players from the likes of Asia and the Americas etc not improve your balance but helps to improve Club Stature? Cheers

It depends on the player reputation in relation to your clubs reputation I believe, regardless of the nationality.

Could be wrong though...

So, it could theoretically, give your cash reserves a boost?

Yes if you have affiliated club in that nation.

So, if i want to make money from signing players from Asia i shoud have a feeder club in said Country?

Next question then...is it worth it? How much of a improvement could you expect from the above?

Thanks for the help so far guys :)! I've always wondered this but kept forgetting to ask

It is all relative anyways, dependent on your club's reputation and the boardroom's ability to negotiate business deals. At most you will probably see an increase in 10 million or so from merchandising sales, again, depending on club and player reputation. I signed Shinji Kagawa (best japanese player) on a free and his reputation increased my club stature and merchandising sales in Japan only.

If it says "big name signing increase shirt-sales" or the one for foreign players, can't remember what that one is then check your merchandise sales in your finances tab, you should make more money than you did the previous season.. That's the only thing I can think of.

I highly doubt your balance balance will randomly increase because you signed an Asian player.

so if i buy Son Heung-Min on fm 2013 will it give me money then ???