Signing Players with high wage demands

• Thread starter Thread starter nikidoug
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 4K

nikidoug

Reaction score
Basically, Real Madrid have accepted my offer for Cristiano Ronaldo, but when it's come to contract negotiations, he wants £425,000 per week! I've tried adjusting my budget to wages, but still I can only offer him £220,000 per week!

Can anyone help me please?

Cristiano says he really wants to come!

if he really wanted to come he wouldn't be asking for 425.000 pounds per week

Wouldnt dare offer a player that amount of cash, no matter who the **** he is. Your basically spending just under £12,000,000 on him a year. If you make that a 3 year deal, theres £36,000,000 leaving your club in the next 3 years just for ONE players wage, totally not worth it - will find your club in financial difficulties within a few years, trust me.

I know i'm not crazy! Would never accept to him having that amount of wages. Just want to know if there's a way to get him to reduce his demands significantly!

Have you tried building a relationship with him? (that didn't come out right) Just tell him how wonderful he is. If his reaction is negative you may as well forget about it, your rep as a manger has to be world class and your club also to get away with praising a player with his rep and not making yourself look like a fool. I wouldn't sign him anyway, I would buy Eden Hazard or Gotze. You could get them both for less than he costs and ther create more goals than him.

Yeah I'm Manchester United and he's said "To play for a club like Manchester United is what every player dreams about" and "(My Name) is one of the best managers in the world and it's nice to receive praise from such managers"

I've already signed Götze and i just need an AMR now, Hulk is getting old and declining and so is Nani. Need a top class AMR too... not many in the 2017/2018 season!

Nani is younger than C. Ronaldo who would be reaching 33 or 34 by then. You would be an idiot to pay anything over 60k a week for a guy thats going to decline fast while he is at your club. Hazard can play his position and Neymar would be in his peak although if you let R. Madrid and Barca get them first you're not getting them unless they start doing really realy badly.

Personqlly I would go and use my scouting network for Newgens and have 4 - 5 star potential. If your man United you should also have some good youths in the ranks, should be at least 3 world class players comming through if you kept your eye on things. If not improve your scouting networl so you have good global coverage, make sure that every corner of the world is searched and keep looking for the gems.

I have 4 world class newgens, one who has even made the world player of the year shortlist. So they are out there, just got to find and work hard at developing them.

Nani is 28, younger but yet he's gotten so bad. He's 2 stars atm. Absolute rubbish. Cristiano is 30 and 4 stars. When they've accepted a bid of 40 million, then it's not like i'm gonna take that for granted.

Hazard is at Man City and won't leave. Neymar is my AMC Trequartista, and he's quality there.

And now about the newgens, there seems to be a bug in my game because I have the best scouting network in the world, and yet i've only found 1 player who has 3.5 star potential. Seems to be the best newgen, and i've got him! I've searched up and down the world but there doesn't seem to be any great newgens. There have been a few newgens coming through the academy with 3 star potential but I have a rule that if they aren't over 3.5 potential, then I don't waste my time on them...

I got messi on a free transfer (£145/w) and played him as AMR. He was great the firs year but had a two major injuries season 17/18 so I sold him. Douglas costa and götze are my AMRs now and works really good (72games unbeaten)

Back