Signing player's

• Thread starter Thread starter bubbzz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 645

bubbzz

Reaction score
Is there way you can persuade a player to ask for a transfer request?.Im trying to sign ganso after he said he hoped an offer would made for him by be.But my bids have gone up to 45 mill and im not sure i want to spend that.

shouldnt 20m be enough for ganso. i see man city always getting him for that much. and btw thats in the first season. what season are u in ?

Its my first season his value is 18mill i just right now put in a 50mill bid for him and they rejected it.Its annoys me because i know he wants to sign for me and when teams come in for my players and i reject it my player demand a move i don't see why ganso wont do the same.

Have you been talking about him in the media? Keep bigging him up and declaring interest in him. Also, when you make an offer, make sure you make it public.

That might do the trick if they reject it.

Cheers i'm gonna bug them all year until they accept lol as long as i can get him by next season i'll be happy

Its my first season his value is 18mill i just right now put in a 50mill bid for him and they rejected it.Its annoys me because i know he wants to sign for me and when teams come in for my players and i reject it my player demand a move i don't see why ganso wont do the same.

what team are u playing as. ?

afsik, if im in that situation, will just leave it like that, and soon or later, u'll receive messages of him getting his contract renewed. often it gets rejected because he's being look by other clubs, like you.

then hopefully if it still stays like that, then he will start being unhappy, and then the club, santos, will just lower the asking price down.

and thats how i got marko marin in to my arsenal team. he was frustrated as **** in Bremen and his asking price was lowered form 17m to 10m. ;)

Back