Signings Dundee

• Thread starter Thread starter euanm1990
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

euanm1990

Reaction score
I have started with dundee and have a 400 k budget. I was wondering if any one could recommend signings

Try getting Pellicori or Balanta from QPR- Pellicori was a beast up front with Leigh Griffiths for me. And another thing definately keep Griffiths- I sold him to West Ham and regretted it, but he did get 22 goals in 1st season for them.

Cheers m8. Do u have any other recommendations for buying and selling players. Tried for verratti but he rejected.

To raise funds I sold Maros Klimpl, partly for funds, and also he was taking up a lot of the wage bill. With that I signed Darryl Duffy from Bristol Rovers, and Ferydoon Zandi from Tranmere. Although if yiu cant get Verratti, try Mats Rits. I kmow Verratti a CAM, and Rits is a CM- but he becomes a beast. Also Ki Sung Yong is very very good is you can get him on loan from Celtic. Other players are Suso from Hearts(maybe too expensive) and Stefano Napoleoni from a Greek Team, sorry I forgot which one- I regret selling Napoleoni, he's currently top scorer in SPL, with Hamilton.

Hope thta can help, I know I anmed a lot of players- and sorry if that bombards you with names, but the key ones from there are Ki Sung Yong and Napoleoni.

Try and loan players like Macheda, De Laet, Barazite. Also there should be some pretty good free signings that will rip it up in Division 1 like : Olivier Dacourt, Tobias Linderoth Marcus Allback, Salomon Olembe , Stelios Giannakopoulos, Thomas Myhre.

Don't know if they're the positions you're looking for but they will be a class above Scottish Division 1.

If you are looking to sign free players you'll probably want to not buy anyone and funnel your transfer budget into the wage budget.

Hope this helps.

Not exactly a superstar but I think Andy Dorman is available on a PCA in January, he scores 10-15 goals a season for me in the SPL although I don't know if he'd join Division One side. He is best at CAM imo.

Edit: Keep Leigh Griffiths, he is excellent, try to sign him long term and also keep Gary Harkins, he's also very good!

Thanks for all tha advice. I have brought in loan players tht are doing well, james chester, matt james both from man u tried for de laet but he rejected. Also richard smallwood from middlesbourgh great midfielder average 7.60 after 12 games. Ive loaned in pachedo from liverpool to partner griffiths up front doin very well.
I havent spent any of my budget yet want to keep it for the spl. Because i will attract better players very hard to in division 1. Any reccomendations for the spl. How much do you get for a budget in the spl.

Thank lads

Back