Signings for Yeovil Town

On To Victory

Reaction score
Hey guys, i've re-started my game with Yeovil Town as first time round i was unhappy with my signings etc. so this time i want to sign players that won't eat my tiny wage budget.

I have £0 to spend but by selling some players i could get that up to about £10,000 (my board are tight gits an only give me around 20% of the cash from sales) and my wage budget is about £21,000. and btw Yeovil are in league 1.

Any help with players to sign would be much appreciated.

I would suggest getting players on monthly installments and looking around for frees. Are you using the latest patch 11.3? Is the £21,000 wage budget total, or remaining?

Yeah i've got the latest patch and the £21,000 is my wage budget total, i'm spending £17,000 at the moment but can sell off some dead wood players that aren't needed to bring that to around £15,500.

What I did on my Yeovil one is got rid of the Youth team and Reserves, I picked out the players that I wanted to keep, promoted them to the full team, and released/sold all the players left to raise some money, but good luck mate, I know how hard it is to manage Yeovil.

Cheers mate, i think i'll have to spend all day looking through teams abroad for some steals :)

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

I just signed Julio Cruz on a free transfer! got to be one of my best ever signings, i am paying him £2,100 a week but he should be worth it. :D

there is this fantastic defender called Illiasu Shilla (spl)

he is free and comes to league 2!!!

Wow! were did you find him? he's a beast, i've offered him a contract. cheers mate :)

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!! he rejected me and joined Elche, **** it! know any other players like that?

who me??

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

there is this goalkeeper called something notario he goes to league 2 and is sick

Febian Brandy, Etienne Esajas

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Roy Carroll

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Laurent Robert

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Domenico Morfeo

peter luccin
ousmane dabo
febian brandy

allcome to league 2

Cheers guys, just one last thing, don't suppose you know a good left back for free?

:D other than him, due to the fact i already have him, and that he is the weakest player in my starting 11 :)

He does well for me, young and quick, dont know about other players to buy for Left Back, I cant remember who I bought. Ill have a look when I re load it tonight.

Im doing ok thanks, a bad start in the league but i'm getting back on track now. I also having a fantastic run in the league cup beating Everton 2-1 away and beating Watford on penalties. I've been drawn against wigan in the quarter final at home so fingers crossed i can pull through. i didn't manage to stick to my plan of staying under my wage budget but i'll have to sort it out in january.

Here are some pics of my squad and how i'm doing:

View attachment 162365View attachment 162366View attachment 162367View attachment 162368View attachment 162369View attachment 162370

joseph enakarhire, a good nigerian central defender...or maybe eduardo, cb and wingback left previously at braga...check him is a good player

Back