silver stars when scouting

• Thread starter Thread starter StueyRob
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 5K
5 silver stars is just the next rating down from 1/2 a gold star.

Silver stars judge a player on his ability in comparison to the youth team. You'll find that only u18/19 players get them

Like they've said already the silver stars are just what is below the gold stars but they are only there to judge young players abilities as most youngsters wouldn't be above 1/2 a gold star just yet.

i think 5 silver stars is roughly 1 gold star, maybe 1 and a half as i've seen silver star players above half gold star players on my coach report before.

i think 5 silver stars is roughly 1 gold star, maybe 1 and a half as i've seen silver star players above half gold star players on my coach report before.
It varies - I've seen 5 silvers both above and below .5 gold. It happens because older players can't drop into silver stars, so the 0.5 gold players can range anywhere from utterly useless to backup's backup quality. In concrete terms: If you're in the Prem and, for whatever reason, signed one player who would be average in L2 and one who would be average in BSS, both would be .5, but you could (and would) have 4.5 and 5 silver star players ranked above the BSS guy on the depth chart while still possibly being below the L2 player.

Back