Silviu Lung Jr!!

• Thread starter Thread starter zhengnian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

zhengnian

Reaction score
Did anyone tried this GK out? He is 20 yrs old with low composure but high goalkeeping attributes for his age n my Genie scout shows dat his Gk attributes will be world class when he reaches his fullest potential! i've signed him for 256k in my 1st season with Man Utd n nw he is worth 2.2mil after 4mnths!

thanks man, i think everyone knows of him :S
plus dont promote the usage of genie scout etc cause people like me despise it...

closed!

why do you put closed at the bottom of alot your posts raikan?

i enjoy your wonderkid/recomended player shortlists and whatnot, but you are not a moderator (heck not even a premium member) so you dont have the authority to close threads. half of the threads that you write closed in dont even get closed becuase they have at least some relevance. :P

Last edited:
had him at celtic and in 4 or 5th season i sold him 15+ mil and 50% next sell on clause he was all 20s 19-18s really good get him for about 300k at start

I think every FM player worth their salt knows Silviu Lung jnr.!

why do you put closed at the bottom of alot your posts raikan?

i enjoy your wonderkid/recomended player shortlists and whatnot, but you are not a moderator (heck not even a premium member) so you dont have the authority to close threads. half of the threads that you write closed in dont even get closed becuase they have at least some relevance. :P
haha, im not trying to close them at all mate, i dont even know how too!
just stating a fact, some people are just too lazy to use the functions that this site has and sometimes it ****** me off!
if it upsets you so much i will refrain from doing it sometimes i promise ;)

haha, im not trying to close them at all mate, i dont even know how too!
just stating a fact, some people are just too lazy to use the functions that this site has and sometimes it ****** me off!
if it upsets you so much i will refrain from doing it sometimes i promise ;)

doesnt upset me lol, was just wondering, :D

Back