Simon Vukcevic - ST?

• Thread starter Thread starter Dicko1878
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

Dicko1878

Reaction score
Due to injuries to my top strikers ive been left with Bekdemir as my only striker available to me, so i had to play Vukcevic as a temp striker. So far hes scored in both games hes player in and looking at his technical stats he might play well there. i was wondering does anyone know how i can make him into a ST and does his age (24) affect whether he can be trained into this position? Thanks

View attachment 65584

Train him as a striker and also play him there. This is the fastest way to adpat a player to a new position.

I have successfully converted C. Ronaldo to a natural striker before, it took around 6 months of training him as a striker, and playing almost every game in the position.

Due to injuries to my top strikers ive been left with Bekdemir as my only striker available to me, so i had to play Vukcevic as a temp striker. So far hes scored in both games hes player in and looking at his technical stats he might play well there. i was wondering does anyone know how i can make him into a ST and does his age (24) affect whether he can be trained into this position? Thanks

View attachment 65584
as Jake mentioned, just train him and play him there and he will over time learn that position...

off topic:

Southend November 2010 and you have Vukcevic? (are Southend not like in the 3rd or 4th tier of English Football? actually in the Conference, as Dunc would say, "Herro FMRTE"

how did u afford him whit southport?

I did something like the FM-Base challenge but i couldnt be bothered creating my own team so i just put Southport in the championship and gave them 6250 reputation. Also Vukcevic only cost 3mil mate

Back