Simon Vukcevic

MadDogAleckz

Reaction score
He's a young lad who I signed from Sporting CP
I just wondered has anyone ever signed him before and is he a good player??

is he a good player?!
just look at his profile :) seriously yes. on his player instructions put forward runs, long shots, crosses, through balls to the max.

am just loading up a new game with city :) might sign him but planning on playing 4-3-3 and his best postion aint cm so dont know.
need 2 somehow sell w.phillips even though city hve just bought him :)

I like this player a lot. His long shots are amazing!!!

the only thing that annoys me is that he gets average reports from scouts. Is he inconsistent or what

The boy is class and only gets better as the game goes on. Sporting is loaded with young talented players who cam walk into any team at any level and be consistently one of the best players on the team.

I bought him for man city and played terrible but its worth a try with him

Absolute class and quite well known ;) but should do your team, whatever it is, good.

He is an amazing player if played in the right position. On a previous save game, I had him on the left side of a 4 man midfield with Moutinho next to him as the playmaker. He played okay on the left side...nothing particularly special. However, when I switched him inside to cover for Moutinho when he got injured, he was absolutely immense and played better than Moutinho. So, I conclude that his best position is central midfield.

When i played him LM he scored loads of goals getting tap ins on the back post :P
A good player to have in your squad

he`s a loan star here at barcelona but not that good at all as people above says.probably just he doesnt like the style of play of barca

hes impressive,
had him at newcastle, if he had any pace hed be world class on the wing
as it is hes not too bad in the middle of the park though.

cheap........everyone knows him aswell, class, lacks pace but awesome at scoring

I signed him for City as well and he was a dumpling. Could not get the best out him what ever I tried. You'd look at his amazing stats and then watch him turn in another 6.3 performance.

ive been buying this player since 2006 game... and i think everybody who plays fm knows him :P

It's a great player but not that consistent. Played a 9.5 one game and a 5.5 the next. Guess because he's young. Tried him as attacking MC as well, but that was a very bad experiment. A tip could be don't let him work to hard, it tempers his preformance.

Personally iv'e never bought him, but my friend always does for teams that should challenge the top four (Tottenham etc.) and he is very good. Think he struggles with consistancy though. :(

Back