Simone scuffet, why potential so low??

• Thread starter Thread starter B3rtman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 8K

B3rtman

Reaction score
I have seen a lot of people recommending Scuffet as a potential world class keeper but, when I sign him on my Arsenal 2nd season save he only has a 2.5 star potential. Why is his potential so low?

stars are only relevant to your squad. if you have better keepers or players. his rating goes down.

eg. Milner = 3 stars for MCFC, but maybe only 1 for Real or Barcelona.

That's right ! Wkdsoul is right...
In my save,Depay has 3,5 stars potential,but with a lot of goals,a lot of assists and an average rating bigger than 8,00...Sensational
Thats because i have neymar, isco,james,pogba,barbosa...

Will Scuffet still reach his potential stats I have seen in some other people's future screenshots even tho he only has 2.5 star potential?

Last edited:
Will Scuffet still reach his potential stats I have seen in some other people's future screenshots even tho he only has 2.5 star potential?

AFAIK Scuffet has negative potential rating, meaning his actual potential will vary slightly from game to game. But with playing time, good coaches and good facilities, he'll undoubtedly become a very good player.

The star ratings are based on your staff opinions on players. The staffs abilities are only as good as their attributes. I don't trust my staff too much unless their attributes are exceptional.

Scuffet is your backup or is he going to be your starter? If going for a top keeper I prefer Rulli, Ter Stegen, De Gea, and Courtois. But those guys are ready to start players.

Another young guy who is pretty good is Maxym Koval. But you already have Scuffet. As long as the scouting report says they have potential to become a star player in the future, they will keep growing.

If you see the yellow icon on the right that says close to playing at full potential, then that means he won't improve much more than what he already is now.

How about that young goalkeeper milinkovic savic for Man U, is he any good? Has any1 got a future screenshot of him?

View attachment 301505

He has gotten very little game time, so he would probably have better attributes if you were to sign him and nurture his development.

Only 4 matches for Man United, and as you can see I'm in 2020. A total of 26 matches on loan.

Right now I'm confused, I purchased scuffet and sold szczesny and ospina respectively, then I purchased that milinkovic savic. Now as I said earlier scuffet on his arrival in my first team squad only had a 2.5 star potential, now when I purchase that savic he has a 4 star potential! That can't be right as scuffet is one of the, if not the best wonderkid goalkeeper on the game, how can savic have better potential?

Only according your scouts/staff. they think Savic is more likely to become a more important player at your team thean suffet was/is. Due to what? gods knows.

Is suffet still 2.5 now you've sold the other keepers? get a new report.

View attachment 301353

Developed quite well on my liverpool save!Made him my number one start of the 2019 and to be honest he wasnt as good as I thought hed be!But to be fair he is still only 23, young for a keeper.

Sign Rulli from Real Soceidad! Better than Courtois, Cech, Floris, Buffon... i think lol

Back