Simple, how do you sell a player. THATS IT. pls read ...

RichSz

Reaction score
So im in 1st season and i have a player with contract up in january. Its November at the mo so I thought lets get cash for him.

Please let me know if im doing this the wrong way :l

So, i right click on the player and go on transfer status. In here i selected transfer status-transfer list.

THEN, i get a message in the inbox saying he is basically going somehwere at end of Jan for free!!!.

Now when i went back into the transfer status screen i see that there is a section called transfer instructions. It was selected on 'no instruction'. I then selected 'reject offers less than 4k' as that was his value. I think i was to late with this one. He is going at end of Jan for free.

Did i make a mistake leaving the transfer instruction on 'no instruction'.

Ive played through a save position to try and get hang of selling a player for cash LOLOL. this is ridiculous.

Can someone let me know how to sell a player. Thats all im writing this post for ;).

Wouild be very grateful to anyone that can point me in the right direction.
1-A comment i had from 1 person a day ago or something was that u cant get cash for anyone unless they have 1 year left of contract.
2-Can u get cash for someone if they have say 3-4months left on their contract.
3- Or even 6-9months left on contract.
Just some little things also i was wondering which i wrote just above numbered 1to3.

Thank you for reading. Byebye :)

with less that 6 months left on a contract, a player can talk to other clubs and sign a pre contract and if he's under 24 you're entitled to no compensation for the move

Simple way to try sell your players is offer to clubs. this will auto put him on the transfer list ;)

with less that 6 months left on a contract, a player can talk to other clubs and sign a pre contract and if he's under 24 you're entitled to no compensation for the move

*Over 24.

thanks for your comments. if its already been said which maybe itr has but when i sell a player i like to get most cash as poss for 'em. Whats the best way to do this :D

:DDD

Look forward to reading suggestions ;)

You wont get high prices of players due to a transfer bug atm when the new patch comes out hopefully it will sort it out ;)

You are unlikely to get much money for a player with 6 months or less left on their contract, as the buying team can simply offer them a contract without having to talk to your club.

For a player with a year or less left on their contract, you might get some money if the team who's buying really really wants/needs the player, but usually they will wait until the player has 6 months left and sign him for free.