Since patch team is getting battered, help?

• Thread starter Thread starter Olly Bowes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

Olly Bowes

Reaction score
Any idea why this might have happened? Gone from undefeated season until a 3-2 loss away to cardiff and 1-0 loss away to Newcastle then 3-2 loss to united. i'm in 2020 as Everton. Team is as follows:

GK Rulli
RWB Miftari (regen potential 186)
CB Stones
CB Eder Alvarez Balanta
LWB Baines/Ricardo Rodriguez
DM Sven Bender
CM Pogba
CM James Rodriguez
CAM Goetze
ST Lukaku
ST Fierro

Tactics? What do you do during matches?

Awesome XI btw

I've had the same problem my team was playing lovely passing football to all of a sudden my midfield 3 are standing in a 10 metre radius whereas before they were finding space and knocking it about lovely. I went from passing bayern munich off the park to getting outpĺayed by west ham who were bottom of the league by a mile

I've had the same problem my team was playing lovely passing football to all of a sudden my midfield 3 are standing in a 10 metre radius whereas before they were finding space and knocking it about lovely. I went from passing bayern munich off the park to getting outpĺayed by west ham who were bottom of the league by a mile

If you played the same way, probably;; Bayern and West Ham would treat you differently.. Bayern would probably try to attack you more, whereas West Ham would probably sit deep and counter..

Yeah I can see what your saying and your right. My biggest concern is watching my team play is completely different. I haven't changed any of my tactics but my players are behaving differently like I said my midfield 3 are all in a small space together and are not moving to find space like they were before. It might be my tactics but when I seen this thread I thought my game has gone the same way.

Maybe FM15 includes employing the same tactical approach going "stale". In my Lanus save I noticed that suddenly my tactical approach (and I dont say "tactics" on purpose as I go by approach and play reactively) was not working as well as it used to. Gas Gil Romero came to me asking for explanations (being captain I guess) and in the chat window I saw the option "We are going to start a new tactical approach" or words to that effect and it made me think.

Dont play all the games with the same tactic. You need to change depending on the team. Thats why you 3 slots in the tactics. I love it when fans call tactic genius :D

I am not sure, but I also think that teams know how to play against you if you use it all the time.

First point is VERY CORRECT! It never ceases to amaze me how people miss it time and again! Thats why I always play reactively/tweak as per opponent/watch detailed matches.

Now about the bold Im sure I ve read its not true. What IS true is that your opponents react to your reputation. So as that increases their approach when facing you changes.

Back