Alcaraz

Reaction score
Singapore

Hello Friends.I have decided to make a completely revamped League Structure for Singapore with 5 Tiers.Some of you may ask what the **** is Singapore, well its a small country at the tip of Malaysia and yes its soccer-mad.

I have also added 4 cups which I will detail to all of you now along with the League's

League Structure

S-League

12 teams

2 Relegation Spots

2 Rounds of Matches

NFL Division 1

10 Teams

2 Promotion Spaces

2 Relegation Spaces

3 Rounds of Matches

Singapore Prime League

12 Teams

2 Promotion Spaces

2 Relegation Spaces

3 Rounds of Matches = 36

NFL Division 2

10 Teams

2 Promotion Spaces

3 Relegation Spaces

3 Rounds of Matches =30

Singaporean Lower Divison

30 Teams

3 Promotion Spaces

2 Relegation Spaces

1 Round of Matches =29

Singaporean National Football League

10 Teams

2 Promotion Spaces

0 Relegation Spaces

3 Rounds of Matches

Cups

Singapore Cup

Teams from the 3 Top Leagues compete in the Singapore Cup in one-legged matches.Not taken seriously by most clubs and has drawn comparison to the League Cup in England as most Clubs tend to play their Youth Teams

FA Cup

Teams from the 2 Top Legaue's battle it out in 2-legged matches for the glory of the FA Cup.The winner gets an automatic spot in the continental club Competition.

President's Cup

Super Cup after every season between the winner of the S-League and the NFL Division 1.Similar to the Charity Shield in England.

East/West Challenge Cup

Created after many of the teams in the lower divisons started to complain about not being given spots in an cup.The teams from the 3 Lowest Leagues battle it out for the Glory of this famed cup.Each team receives a hefty prize money.

Last edited:
I used to live in Singapore so I'll download it :) Didn't find that much interest in local football, more in the English game funnilly enough, just like China!

Looks good Alcaraz, but who doesn't know what or where Malysia is?

nice mate I might give it a download later on....