Sir Alex chases Defour

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 3K

Raikan007

Reaction score
The paper reports Sir Alex as writing: "Dear Steven, I heard about your injury. You will probably be devastated at the moment and you'll have all kinds of questions. However, there is no reason to be concerned as everything will work out fine. You'll have to work hard to return to match action, but I'll keep on monitoring your situation. I will stay in touch with Standard Liege and I wish you a speedy recovery."
There is no question that Sir Alex contacted the player without prior permission.
"One thing I should like to highlight is that Ferguson has followed his interest officially,'' Defour told Het Laatste Nieuws. "He addressed the letter to Standard.
"I think the attention is great, but I do not want people think I am already at Manchester, which is no means the case. But if they come knocking, then I would obviously not cause problems.''

yes please!!! <)

How good is he irl? I've only actually heard of him on FM09 where he was apparently awesome, never signed him myself though.

Would he really displace Carrick, Scholes, Hargreaves (when fit), Anderson and Fletcher?

He is a really good player, will do well in the Premiership.. Not sure United's the right club for him though..

This is funny though
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY_Ju3Bimtw&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY_Ju3Bimtw&feature=related[/ame]​

he is pure class, last year in CLeague against Liverpool, he completely ran the game single handedly, he is the Standard Captain at age 21, great player. would fit really well in Man Utd, he is a good mix of Carrick, Fletcher and Scholes.

Fair enough, but who would he displace in the line-up?

definately Scholes, probably Hargreaves (when he returns in a month or so and keeps fit)

Fair enough, so would you say that he's like a Scholes (when in his prime) but even younger?

I would say he's more like Steven Gerrard but without the physical stature Gerrard has and probably with a few less goals, Although it would be Gerrard when he was CM not as he is now AM/ST.

noooo we dont need any cm's we have Fletcher, Giggs, Scholes, Anderson, Carrick and Hargreaves

noooo we dont need any cm's we have Fletcher, Giggs, Scholes, Anderson, Carrick and Hargreaves

Youve got 1 good cm: Carrick
Fletcher.. He's not amazing..
Giggs and Scholes are old.
Hargreaves is ALWAYS injured
Anderson is just rubbish.. :]

That i have to disagree with... Carrick and Fletcher are class. Anderson is still young and has put in some great performances since he came. Giggs and Scholes don't have much time left I agree, but they are both still mighty in the middle (Giggs on the left aswell), and well.. Hargreaves is always injured, but when fit hes very good.

Fletcher is amazing, Giggs just keeps getting better and anderson only like 19 or 20.

Pretty much all of them are better than Lucas :)

Finally someone who speaks some sense..

I never rated Anderson, I find Denilson much better..

yea me too for his price tag he is poor and denilson is just a wondetrkid and will boss nthe prem when he matures. and wenger will help him :P westham fan here too.

Back