Sir Alex Ferguson Tactics-The history of Success

Reaction score
We know very well that Manchester United plays all these years fast attacking football full of lethal combinations and goals.
It globally known that Sir Alex is working constantly all these years on this particular model .The ball down ,fast 1-2
plenty off the ball workload and rigid discipline .The fans adore this way of football and they show their devotion to Sir Alex.
The last years however ,Manchester United has find an alternative model of success .Not so popular but very resolute as well.
Its 4-3-3 .Carlos Queiroz worked as assistant of Sir Alex for several years .These years were enough to make Sir Alex to understand how important is defending organisation,tight marked space,counter attacks and solid defence .Queiroz is not an easy guy so he was the ideal person to convience Fergie to change his approach a little bit .He made him to realise that goals,victories and stylish displays are good only if you win the trophy .The trophy which intriguides Sir Alex the most is Champions League .A so called Crown of the Trophies ,the league of the leagues and lastly the fullfilled dream of Sir Alex .
He said ,"I am not obsessed anymore ,I won it twice .I think my obsession is over" Dont say lies Sir Alex .It wouldnt be bad
to win it once more .Its not so bad to take it against Barcelona ,the modern super team .From the obsession of attacking 4-4-2 ,to the resolute and disciplined 4-3-3 .Queiroz changes minds but presidents change him as well .Kind of Hirony ?Just to tell you that is not so smart to talk a lot .Its a rhetoric art to know to speak ,but its a unique gift to know to listen .

Ancient Greeks know why ...Silence has golden value.

I have put some versions of 4-4-2 and 4-3-3

You can edit them ,you can criticise them ,you can modify them ,you can reject them ,you can love them .

At least ,give a try first .By the way ,do you have a good assistant ?Maybe he will have some good ideas ...

PA-9323959.jpg

Sir Alex Ferguson Tactics Here

All Rights Reserved

Good !! woow... I playing against Tottenham-United 0-5 Carrick 2 goals, Fletcher 1, Gomes Owngoal, and Berba the last. Playing with 442 (wide)deep. United 29 shoots and 10 on goal....Tottenham 11 shoots and 1 on goal ...51% for Tottenham and 49 % for United..

BTW beautiful football !

You can play excellent football .Its like you have Man Utd tactics in FM .Great simmility and results :)

Good OP, shows effort. Might try this :)

What about the 4-5-1 he plays with Rm Lm and CAM? Any plans to reproduce that set?

This is not quite difficult to make it .You make one mc from 4-3-3 more attacking minded or from 4-4-2 you make one striker to be in the role of rooney like amc .Generally Sir Alex is very steady coach so you can see his philosophy .He is not the guy who tries to invent a new tactic in every ocassion .

hi
can you upload it to a different site please one its on doesn't seem to work for me

Hello, is it possible do get the Ferguson Tactic? the link do not work anymore.