Sir Emile Heskey - The Me Gusta Chronichles.

Reaction score
Heskey Hangs Up His Boots Aged 34

View attachment 233194
Emile William Ivanhoe Heskey Has hung up his boots And quit the professional game , Thank ****. Emile Heskey , 34, has commented ' im just getting to old and slow now , think management might be my thing now , to be fair ill probably be **** at that as well.' Heskey scored an amazing 7 goals for england in his blistering career. He also netted 117 goals for club. Rumor has it he will try his hand in management and many clubs are looking at bringing sir heskey to their club to teach the players a thing or two.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story will be narrated from the view of a assistant shadowing Heskey

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should be a interesting read. Look forward to the start!

Heskey Hired As Posh Boss

View attachment 233481
Heskey has been appointed manager of Peterborough just months after retiring and gaining his coaching badges. The 34 Year Old has signed a three year contract with Peterborough and takes over from Darren Ferguson who was fired last week after a disagreement with chairman Darragh Macanthony . Heskey , says he is fond of peterborough and really does have a soft spot for the club , the player who had a blistering career all round the premier league has told us its a ' dream ' to be managing a club like posh. Heskey will take charge of the championships sides training session tommorow.

Last edited:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From here on in ill be narrating it from a shadowers view

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5th July 2011 - First Training Session.

So , His first day session. The whole room was laughing and joking , then thy Heskey strolled in , the whole room fell silent. ' Alright lads ' Said Heskey , ' Good Morning Mr Heskey ' Replied the dressing room. ' Ok so i'm here to teach you a thing or two ' As Heskey said it , a young work experience boy was sniggering in the corner of the room , Heskey stopped ' got something to say you ***** ? ' The young rat-like work experience boy piped up ' your **** ' Heskey calmly walked over to him , he lifted him up with one hand , rolled him into a ball , ran , jumped and slam dunked the boy into the bin , it took the physios 3 hours to straighten him out. ' RIGHT , you all clear , no ******* about '

just a funny fact: I am in 2016 in my save (basically going anywhere that i fancy) and a message came through and it said "heskey new foxes boss" i read it and it turned out heskey had obviously realised he cant score and tried to take on management probably fail @ that as well. he had been appionted the new leicster city manager what was going through the leicester's chairmans mind i do not know

Pre Season

View attachment 233537

13th July 2011 - Friendly

Peterborough 3-0 Peterhead

Barnett (14) Mccann (30) Boyd (33)

Great Performance , Heskey Was a very pleased man.

16th July 2011 - Friendly

Peterborough 4-2 Bury

Mccann (23) Tunnicliffe (51) Sinclair (62) Ball (76)

Heskey was raging after being 2-0 down but all was forgiven after 4 goals.

22nd July 2011 - Friendly

Peterborough 0-3 Man Utd

Heskey Made all the lads drop and do 100 after the poor show against united.

24th July 2011 - Friendly

Peterborough 1-0 Mk Dons

Sinclair (71)
Great Win on derby day, Heskey got carried away and was took away by the stewards after doing the jump on it dance in front of all 26 away supporters.

26th July 2011 - Friendly

Peterborough 0-1 Palermo

Lucky heskey went for a **** at 85 minutes so he missed the palermo last minute goal so as far as he knows we drew.

Heskeys Player Of The Month :

Grant Mccann

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every ones thoughts so far ?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Probably the fact that he's from Leicester, came through the Leicester ranks and when we went into administration paid at least a six-figure sum of his own money to help fund us getting out of it. Who knows maybe Heskey's the next Martin O'Niell :)

This is funny as mate. Really enjoying it. Only downside is I want to read more. You could also think about putting in some more pics. Take a look at mione and you'll see what I mean. It's the Barcelona Story.

also with your match reports , is the score bar at the top of each report from the game or made on photshop , and what font size etc do you use ?:)

Screenshots of the game, key players you've spoke about etc. Also longer match reports wouldn't be bad especially for key games. Also take a look at mine for what I mean, "Back to winning ways: The Andre Villas-Boas Story"

Back