site loading up times on Firefox

Jonathan Gray

Reaction score
i dont know if this is the right place to put it sorry if i have. i have a problem with loading up FM-base with Firefox it seems to be really slow when i am reading post or loading up a post and i have to keep pressing F5 all the time. i dont know if it my laptop or just firefox i am writing this up on I.E

the other problem is that when i write on a post i feel like i been given a time slot to how long i type up is this because i am using my facebook login ??

Last edited:
Laptop. I'm in Firefox and it's fine.

No idea what you are talking about with the Facebook thing.

The site can be quite slow during busy periods. But all browsers should be effected equally.

If you are finding Firefox a bit slow maybe you have some rogue addons installed that could be causing the problem.

The site can be quite slow during busy periods. But all browsers should be effected equally.

If you are finding Firefox a bit slow maybe you have some rogue addons installed that could be causing the problem.

This. I had Firefox til recently, and came across a few addons I didn't want, and there was some plugin adaptor type thing that was causing problems. On top of, the fact it was a major drain on the CPU itself-a lot more than IE, so got rid of it. Now it's back to normal.