Dikefalos

Reaction score
in the previous manager , when i was getting report of enemy team from my scouters they always told what size is the pitch of the enemy team ( when away ) . I cant find it now.. Is there any way to see if the pitch is big , small or med ?

Go on the clubs home page, go information then facilities.. or something like that
I normally base my tactics on the size of the pitch we play on so I was a bit miffed when they took it out the scout reports too.

and any ideas withc sizes are the : min allowed , max allowed and stadard ? i mean , i checked with a new team what sizes the board asked me to pick but they are diferent from what the infos says . fe : maximum allowed ( lenght : 105, wdth : 68m) ( what board asks me to pick) but if i go at info then facilities it says diferent sizes... dont know if u get what i mean :p

and any ideas withc sizes are the : min allowed , max allowed and stadard ? i mean , i checked with a new team what sizes the board asked me to pick but they are diferent from what the infos says . fe : maximum allowed ( lenght : 105, wdth : 68m) ( what board asks me to pick) but if i go at info then facilities it says diferent sizes... dont know if u get what i mean :p

Sizes are different depending on which competitions you are competing in, i.e UEFA have different allowed sizes than the Premeir league. Roughly 100 x 64 is the smallest I think.

What size you can have in the ground is irrelevant if the governing body of the competition you are in doesn't allow it.

Last edited:
You can tell this guy is Russian... Referring to the opposition as the "enemy." LOL