Skippmeister

Reaction score
THIS TACTIC IS FOR 14.3

LAWLESS 4-2-3-1 TIKI TAKA 14.3
DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://speedy.sh/frK6k/Lawless-TikiTaka-4231-SKIPP.tac

This is my first released tactic for fm14.

After testing several tactics on this forum after the 14.3 patch, i was quite dissapointed.
This patch's ME make the weirdest things happen sometimes..
You all may have experienced that you had 70% possession and 30 shots but losing 0-1.
So i decided to create my own tactic, and since im a big fan of Possession football with a high tempo with aggressive wingbacks then i thought a 4231 instead of a classic 451 tiki taka would be awesome!

And well.. i have tested it with everton in some games and its going quite well.
I have ALOT of CCC and the football is just amazing to watch. The defence seems very solid and the away games is going very good, infact that people have problems with away games in this patch!

Tranfers: I only bought in Andre Ayew for the left IF.
Rest of the squad is default.

I use same tactic for HOME AND AWAY! AND I USE NO OI!!
If you guys make some tweaks or discovers something interestting then please post it :)

TRAINING:

PRE SEASON:

TEAM COHESION VERY HIGH - TACTICS ONLY

REST OF THE SEASON:

BALANCED MEDIUM - DEF POSITIONING

(I dont do def set pieces since the set pieces is ******* random in this patch as well)

OBS!!!

I HAVNT TESTED THIS TACTIC WITH ANY OTHER TEAM THAN EVERTON WICH IS A TOP 7 TEAM!
If you are going to test it with a lower league team or a top 4 team then please post some results and let me know how its going!

Thanks in advance! i hope you enjoy! HERE ARE SOME SCREENS OF FORMATION AND SOME GAME STATS!

View attachment 401252View attachment 401257View attachment 401263View attachment 401251View attachment 401255View attachment 401262View attachment 401253

Last edited:
Download link is up now.. sorry haha
and that attached file is just weird. Thats a wrong screen of another tactic i made..
dont know how to remove it.. but just copy paste the download link.

It this the tactic? It looks nothing like the tactic in your screen shots.

30c5828.jpg

yes its the tactic dude.. as i said i posted a wrong SS of another tactic i was working on

Guys this is not his tactic the real tactic was posted on FM Korea a couple of days ago

He should of said where it came from and not copied it over and changed the name

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool