Reaction score
I'm Portsmouth and I have no idea who to sign, who are the best signings available for league 2 sides at any price?

Edit:
If it helps, then here is what my team needs:
Sweeper Keeper - urgent.
Right and left complete wing backs - right cwb is urgent.
Two ball playing centerbacks - not urgent.
Right and left wide midfielders - looking to upgrade since they are high goalscorers in my target.
Box to box midfielder - urgent.
Central midfielder - upgrade.
Two deep lying forwards - urgent.

I wont be able to sign a whole new starting XI, but it's nice to add depth to my squad. :)

Last edited:
Josh ruffles for cm , u can get him on loan from oxford, he grows into a good league 1 midfielder

His scouted potential was quite low and my scouts aren't that bad, so I passed on him. I'm now in January looking for a striker, central midfielder and right wing back.

His scouted potential was quite low and my scouts aren't that bad, so I passed on him. I'm now in January looking for a striker, central midfielder and right wing back.

Billy Clarke from Bradford Can operate as inside forward or Deep lying strike cracking player and willing to drop down a division 22 goals in my nothampton save in 17 games

Try and get Johnaton douglas from ipswich he will do a great job in league 2 won player of year in my Northampton Save..

Darnell fisher from celtic can play rb or CB

Tom Walker on loan from Bolton is unreal an absolute must. Second to that Alex Kiwomya is awesome as well