Sky Sports Using Football Manager

Yeah, I've seen it on Twitter. They seem to have gotten a lot of complains about it, I think it's rather brilliant though :)

The FM database is partnered with a scouting agency. It's been used professionally long before Sky Sports started using it :P

I have been told from a very good mate of mine, who shall we say works in the professional football industry that FM is actually used by many clubs as a scouting tool.

Roberto Martinez has already confirmed that they have used FM as part of their scouting process

I have been told from a very good mate of mine, who shall we say works in the professional football industry that FM is actually used by many clubs as a scouting tool.

I think this was confirmed by a couple of clubs actually.

Why has no one signed Balanta and Lucas Romero then? :D

This is a well known fact. Everton use it heavily !

Surely only from people who don't understand how comprehensive the FM databse actually is...
the amount of work that goes into the game is immense. and the number of players that the game has predicted to be superstars over the years too is amazing. true that many of the touted superstars never realize their potential, but the game is not the one to be blamed for that!

The FM database is partnered with a scouting agency. It's been used professionally long before Sky Sports started using it :P
never knew that. I really like their depth of data, and apparently, it's only getting better by the years!

and those clubs should be doing well through the same! I at times wonder that almost every club must he making use of FM some way or the other. like really! the FM scout is way way better than that of many clubs! (Liverpool!)

Why has no one signed Balanta and Lucas Romero then? :D
Real Madrid picked up Lucas Silva and Casemiro in the last couple of years, and I wonder if FM had anything to do with that. Halilovic at Barca and so on...
hope Balanta earns a transfer this year!

It seems Porto and Shakhtar might be the most active clubs on FM given their heavy recruitment from South America!!

Back