Sky told to cut sports channel fees

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 688

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Media regulator Ofcom proposes a cap on the amount Sky charges rival broadcasters to show premium sport channels.

More...

If it saves me a few bob, All for it.

I say raise prices
MONEY~MONEY~MONEY

Sky have been getting away with murder for years. Anything that means less money in Repert Murdochs **** poket it surely a good thing.

Sky have been getting away with murder for years. Anything that means less money in Repert Murdochs **** poket it surely a good thing.

Agree, Same with the BBC. Wonder when my license fee will go towards something worth watching and not guff like East Enders or Gavin and Stacey.

Meh Gavin and Stacey pwns.

My dad was thinking of getting rid of sports, so this is good news as he may keep or I may be able to afford to pay for the Sports :D

Agree, Same with the BBC. Wonder when my license fee will go towards something worth watching and not guff like East Enders or Gavin and Stacey.
The License fee is an illegal tax,if we all stood together in defiance and refused to pay it the would have no option but to abolish it. The only BBC programmes worth watching are QI,Wonders of the Solar System and Russell Howards good news the rest are wank. Oh Masterchef is quality too :$

What does this mean exactly? It's cheaper for people with Virgin Media to watch Sky Sports now? Surely they shouldn't get it cheaper the people with Sky? If I'm wrong please don't go mental, I just don't understand this XD

To be fair the only good programs on BBC are American Dad & Family Guy.. Everything on the BBC is shocking. With the exception of Gavin and Stacy..

What does this mean exactly? It's cheaper for people with Virgin Media to watch Sky Sports now? Surely they shouldn't get it cheaper the people with Sky? If I'm wrong please don't go mental, I just don't understand this XD

Yeah this is all about making it cheaper for those who get Sky Sports on Virgin & BT Vision. At the moment the prices are extortionate, even getting Sky Movies is a rip.

Get ESPN to lower theres as well and life will be sweet :)

Yeah this is all about making it cheaper for those who get Sky Sports on Virgin & BT Vision. At the moment the prices are extortionate, even getting Sky Movies is a rip.

Oh right I understand now, they are being asked to reduce the price so that it's [almost] on a par with Sky costumers? Therefor having no effect on us as it will still probably be cheaper. And as for Sky Movies, that's a rip even for Sky customers XD

Back