Slavko Perovic - Red Star

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K
his finishing isn't the best in the world for a striker, but that no doubt could raise quite a bit with a decent training schedule and a few years experience.

on a side note Raiken, you seem to find all these players out of obscurity..tell me, do you spend every minute of every day scowering the game's database for these youngsters? :P hehe

his finishing isn't the best in the world for a striker, but that no doubt could raise quite a bit with a decent training schedule and a few years experience.

on a side note Raiken, you seem to find all these players out of obscurity..tell me, do you spend every minute of every day scowering the game's database for these youngsters? :P hehe
hahha, dude, not at all, i do not touch the database at all :D these are players that i find in game while playing my seasons :D most of them i buy for my team too :D

its all done the real old fashioned way, i just scower through teams around the world and find players like this, always have always will mate <) thanks for the compliment (it was in there somewhere i think) (K)

Back