Slow saving?

• Thread starter Thread starter jockedahl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 16K

jockedahl

Reaction score
Hi. I have a SSD-drive but the game is really slow when it saves. I play a DB size of 70k players or so.

Other than that it flows really well.

Loading is very fast and crisp. But the saving stutters and takes a very long time compared to loading.

Anyone else have large save times?

so slow... i have an SSD and a decent processor, timed 5 minutes for it to save earlier. It just hangs in the same position forever! otherwise everything is good , apart from the pinball match engine!

It takes a while to save on mine, normal sata hard drive and fx8350 cpu, it hangs in the 3/4 spot for well over 1 minute.
Saves eventually

Everyone, SI is aware of this. They are looking to fix it. This thread will be locked eventually.

Had an issue on this site with a mod a few years ago about this

Putting multiple topics in one thread is bad for a forum, if someone has a complaint or needs to vent about the game, it shouldn't be confined to one thread, especially in a dying forum like this which could as many threads as it gets.
These forums are already a ghost town as it is.
So for example, if someone has a complaint about the game saving slow, and someone has a compliant about it being very hard to sell players, these should not be in the same thread.
There two different topics.

mine gets to 75% then makes fm not repsond didnt do this in the beta, can anyone help please

I have the same problems. It's fine for a bit, then when I come back to the game, the same problems occur. 5 mins to save!

Nice to know that this isn't limited to me and my machine. I was starting to think that despite working fine with FM in every other way, my gaming rig wasn't up to handling the new FM

It could be a ploy from SI to stop people saving and reloading after every game?

Back