Small bit of Help needed with Chelsea 2nd season,

• Thread starter Thread starter coolguyrko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K

coolguyrko

Reaction score
So I was wondering where do I need to sign and who should I be looking to sell.
Heres my squad that will prob start next season.
View attachment 145598
Heres my activity to date.
View attachment 145599
I mainly want to sell.
Will try to secure loans for Wickham Sanogo Kakuta Tore McEacheran Spence Chavez Dodo and Jano.
Was thinking of selling Drogba Ivanovic maybe Essien Kalou Bosingwa Sturridge Benayoun Zhirkov Ferreira and porbably Cech.
Cech may have to leave because he doesnt like smithies so we got in a fight so now im looking to sell him and bring in Adler.
Was also thinking Shawcross for 5m to add extra cover to cb and to add to the english list which is quite short.
Was also thinking of bringing in Cavani to be the Drogba type player.
What do you guys think any suggestions.

I think that's a quality squad with a lot of depth and youth.

But, you're Chelsea and I think you have some players that may be prospects but I personally wouldn't have at Chelsea.

I personally would shift:
Spence, Benitez, Turnbull, Coleman, obi mikel. I think with Vidal, Essien and Ramires, Obi Mikel becomes surplus and will just sit there eating your wages.

Agree with selling Ferreira, Benayoun, and Bosingwa. But sturridge is a talent and Ivanaovic is a quality player.

You definitely should keep hold of Cech and Drogba until their legs fall off IMO

I think that's a quality squad with a lot of depth and youth.

But, you're Chelsea and I think you have some players that may be prospects but I personally wouldn't have at Chelsea.

I personally would shift:
Spence, Benitez, Turnbull, Coleman, obi mikel. I think with Vidal, Essien and Ramires, Obi Mikel becomes surplus and will just sit there eating your wages.

Agree with selling Ferreira, Benayoun, and Bosingwa. But sturridge is a talent and Ivanaovic is a quality player.

You definitely should keep hold of Cech and Drogba until their legs fall off IMO
I know id love 2 but both have been unhappy with youth players and to behonest Id perfer to keep Wickham and Smithies because they will be better in the long run.Tho Drogba did score 33 last season I could get a great offer like I did for Lampard.Cech has in my opinion not been the best he has I will admit saved games for me and made quality saves but has let in quite a few which shud have been easily saved.Ill see how much Adler will cost and do the math later and see if I like the deal.

bring cavain as replcement. but make sure they all play, otherwise their morale ill go down.
let cech and drogba play as much as they can. how old are they in that time ??

bring cavain as replcement. but make sure they all play, otherwise their morale ill go down.
let cech and drogba play as much as they can. how old are they in that time ??
Cech is till only 29 Drogs is 33 and Ive noticed is starting to become a bit injury prone.

I know id love 2 but both have been unhappy with youth players and to behonest Id perfer to keep Wickham and Smithies because they will be better in the long run.Tho Drogba did score 33 last season I could get a great offer like I did for Lampard.Cech has in my opinion not been the best he has I will admit saved games for me and made quality saves but has let in quite a few which shud have been easily saved.Ill see how much Adler will cost and do the math later and see if I like the deal.

If you think replacing cech is worth it then I wouldn't blame you, he can be a bit temperamental. I think Drogba's worth keeping, start fading him out and use him as an impact player!

And if you haven't signed Eden Hazard yet, get him!

If you think replacing cech is worth it then I wouldn't blame you, he can be a bit temperamental. I think Drogba's worth keeping, start fading him out and use him as an impact player!

And if you haven't signed Eden Hazard yet, get him!
Wud love to but like real life City splashed the cash last season so it would take a fortune.
Tho I do have a chance to get Criscito off them for under 10m shud I go for it and loan out both dodo and alvaro and then set cole as a sub.

Cech is till only 29 Drogs is 33 and Ive noticed is starting to become a bit injury prone.

so let them retire from the club. or if some club is bidding for Drogs, then let him go, other wise , no.

im did the same thing to rosicky and AA in my save at this year.

Back