Burkie7

Reaction score
Ok so I downloaded King Eric's database about United being in the Unibond league and made some changes and put Neville, Giggs & Scholes on the team aswell as a wonderkid, I was only doing this game for fun as I was getting bored of the same old games but during pre-season Giggs got injured for 4 months, My wonderkid, 5 months and Scholes 10-11 months and also the 2 signings I made both got injured for 2 months, Im just wondering is that because Im lower league that the injurys occur more often as they were only friendlys so I doubt the challenges were going to be going in to hard, Is their any way to prevent injures or even stop them being to bad because as I said this game is only for fun and it wont be if Im playing with players the game made themselves, Thanks

There is a lower quality of refs, and most of the players are usually dirty. However, maybe your players have a high injurie prowness.

There is a lower quality of refs, and most of the players are usually dirty. However, maybe your players have a high injurie prowness.

Is their a way to change that in the editor ?

yes in the player screen under one of the tabs i think there is an injury proneness part (same out of 20 thing as finishing first touch etc)

yes in the player screen under one of the tabs i think there is an injury proneness part (same out of 20 thing as finishing first touch etc)

Thanks, So if i set it to 1 it means they will never really get injured? And what about hiring good physio's ?