SleepingGiant

Reaction score
I'm looking to start up a long term save in a smaller european league. The aim of this save is to build the reputation of the league and make it the biggest in europe.

I'm looking for 4 or more players who would like this task as although we're in competition against eachother we'll also be working together to improve the league.

I'm available to play nights 6pm onwards

Please post the league you'd like to play and the times you're available

Last edited:
I'm looking to start up a long term save in a smaller european league. The aim of this save is to build the reputation of the league and make it the biggest in europe.

I'm looking for 4 or more players who would like this task as although we're in competition against eachother we'll also be working together to improve the league.
yeh would be quite interested in doing this too,maybe play in a smaller not so fashionable league
add me steff318 on steam.
I'm available to play nights 6pm onwards

Please post the league you'd like to play and the times you're available

Cool, any league you'd like to do. Also I would prefer to get one or two more people if you don't mind waiting?

Well, if this isn't another one of those "We'll play until pre-season is done" games, I'm game. Seems like an interesting project.

No it'll be a proper game. Any league you'd really like to do? Also what times are you usually online?

Awesome. Well, I'm not picky. Any league is fine with me. Although I'd prefer if the league wasn't TOO small. Finland, Iceland, Ireland-ish. Though ultimately, it doesn't matter. - Weekdays I'm on from around 4 or 5 PM GMT+1, to 12 PM GMT+1. Saturday/Sunday I'm usually free all day.

Ok perfect, whats your steam? The other person who expressed an interest isn't online atm so I'll wait till then to set it up. I think it's best to pick the league then when we're all online to agree it.

If anyone wants to join quickly express an interest as we'll be starting soon!

Perfect. :) - maverick_aka_mav

.... Could I join? I understand if I can't but this looks very interesting.

Steam: zKezza96

started it last night. I waited for abit but you never came online. We're only 4 games in atm though so if you're still interested you're more than welcome

started it last night. I waited for abit but you never came online. We're only 4 games in atm though so if you're still interested you're more than welcome

yeh sorry was working last night i may have added you i think,if not hit me up steff318

yeah i added you. I think we'll be back playing tomorrow, 5-6ish is the time every is usually available. We're in the Belgium league. The teams picked already are Zulte-Waregem, lokeren, antwerp and beerschot