• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 937

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Inter Milan midfielder Wesley Sneijder has refused to rule out a move to Manchester United but is likely to have to lower his wage demands to seal a move to Old Trafford.

More...

This story is getting as boring as the Fabregas to Barceloina, the Modric to Chelsea saga... if we are really interested in him then I don't see what the hold up is too enqury or what ever.

This story is getting as boring as the Fabregas to Barceloina, the Modric to Chelsea saga... if we are really interested in him then I don't see what the hold up is too enqury or what ever.

Well it's pretty simple, really. Utd need Sneijder to lower his wage demands, as the brief explanation in the OP says. A fee is easily agreed with Inter, just hold up in personal talks.

Well it's pretty simple, really. Utd need Sneijder to lower his wage demands, as the brief explanation in the OP says. A fee is easily agreed with Inter, just hold up in personal talks.

Plus the whole negotiations with the Nike sponsorships.

Yes, I know that but surely it doesn't take nearly four weeks to agree on wages. I mean how can £175,000 a week not be enough lol said it before and I'll say it again, there is far to much money/player power in football these days.

Yes, I know that but surely it doesn't take nearly four weeks to agree on wages. I mean how can £175,000 a week not be enough lol said it before and I'll say it again, there is far to much money/player power in football these days.

That is if you believe that bid has been accepted. There is no source or quotes from MM, Branca, Fergie, Gill saying we have had a bid accepted for him. All they have said is no bid was made and there is no progress.

Well we can assume to avoid bidding war Gill and Fergie did lie, but what about MM and Branca. What is the need for them to hide?

That is if you believe that bid has been accepted. There is no source or quotes from MM, Branca, Fergie, Gill saying we have had a bid accepted for him. All they have said is no bid was made and there is no progress.

Well we can assume to avoid bidding war Gill and Fergie did lie, but what about MM and Branca. What is the need for them to hide?

A fee has been agreed, no bid has been made, its all very very loose until they can come to an agreement, so both sides can save face on the deal, very SAF very Moratti.

Back