• Thread starter Thread starter manutdfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

manutdfc

Reaction score
so it all comes down to the last game of the season man utd (my team) are currently sitting in second place 3 points behind tottenham and they have a 13 goal advantage and i check my fixtures and im playing them so i need to beat them with 7 goals so i think ok the league is over so i play my players who are demanding first team football i had already gave up on winning it when 20minutes into the game its 2-0 to me and they are down to 10 men

as the game progresses i score another 2 before halftime and they go down to 9.

at half time i bring on rooney neymar and ganso

2nd half kicks of at 56minutes rooney scores (offside)
i switch my tactics to overload and very fluid
80minutes neymar scores
86min rooney scores
88min fletcher scores (offside)
91min bale scores

ft 6-1 :(

its not Man united's day today in ur game (and IRL, haha)
frustrating when that happens, but ah well u could always try.

Last edited:
true but there is always next year

if u cant do anything, then just let it be. dont know u could get fired since ur just level on points with spurs in the end

Last edited:
if u can do anything, then just let it be. dont know u could get fired since ur just level on points with spurs in the end

you cant my season objective was just to compete for the league if thats not competing i dont know what is lol

you cant my season objective was just to compete for the league if thats not competing i dont know what is lol

sigh let go if it. u gonna waste time restarting the save over and over just to get 7+ past spurs, who imo are strong in fm. me being arsenal though, is hard to bet them sometimes. now that adebaryor is not there, its dents abit, but my u have modric and bale at that time. hard as ****.

sigh let go if it. u gonna waste time restarting the save over and over just to get 7+ past spurs, who imo are strong in fm. me being arsenal though, is hard to bet them sometimes. now that adebaryor is not there, its dents abit, but my u have modric and bale at that time. hard as ****.

i've let it go they r in my opinion the best team in the league the past 2 year i'll just need to win it next year lol

I don't think he said he's restarting, he said "next year" as in next season.

I don't think he said he's restarting, he said "next year" as in next season.

i meant 'another option' he could do to get 7 goals is to just keep restarting that game. lol

If you cheat then ur not a manager of a football club, real life u either win or don't, can't reset the result.

If you cheat then ur not a manager of a football club, real life u either win or don't, can't reset the result.

got-a-problem.jpg
[son]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back